Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MSBA Class of 2015


            Since my current internship situation has fallen through, I decided to take the other route and talk about what I like about the MSBA program. Although it has only been a few weeks, I have found many different aspects of the program that I like so far.
            To begin, I love the entire current class. Being a relatively small group, it is easy to get to know everyone and I think that we have all found that everyone has different strengths in different areas and by working together we are all able to help each other improve in areas where we were not as strong before. The emphasis on teamwork is a really positive attribute and I think we will all benefit from this.
            Also, I really enjoy each of the classes we will be taking throughout the year. I have found that each one will contribute to the big picture in an important way. Each class will be providing necessary skills and knowledge in order to succeed in business after graduation.
            I think that this year will be a very positive and eye opening experience. Although busy, all of the class meetings, class work, and various lectures and seminars will all prove to be helpful, practical, and useful to apply to our overall experience in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment